Student expectations – The Bridge Centre
Students must only attend school if they and members of their household do not have COVID 19 related symptoms.
When attending school students must adhere to the rules and expectations outlined below. This will help to maintain the health and wellbeing of everyone in our school and wider community.
- All students are expected to wear face coverings in communal areas.
- All students will be expected to enter the building one at a time via the locker-room.
- All personal items must be placed in the lockers – including mobile phones.
- Upon entry to the building students must wash or sanitise their hands.
- Students will not be allowed offsite at break or lunch.
- Students must order food for break and lunch from the set menu at the start of the day.
- Students will be allocated a dedicated room to be served food. Food must be consumed only in the dedicated rooms.
- Students will be timetabled a specific teaching group and they must remain in that teaching group for lessons.
- During lessons students must not approach the front of the classroom and remain seated at a front facing desk.
- Students will be expected to wash or sanitise their hands at least 4 times per day.
- Students must not share any items during the day and will be provided with individual equipment packs for each subject.
- Students must maintain social distancing and follow guides laid out on the corridor floor and notices placed in line of sight around the building.