Our website continues to be an evolving work in progress. We will continue to update our website regularly with important information regarding your child’s learning, and news items from our school. If you have not done so already, please take a moment to browse. If you have any questions or comments regarding the content contained in our website, please feel free to share your views/suggestions.
At Bridge we are constantly looking at ways of improving our communication with parents/carers and students. A quick guide to help you navigate our website is below.
Top Menu Tabs
- Meet our Staff - this is a quick links page for a list of our current staff.
- Management Committee – see the current list of our school governors
- Useful Links – these are links to our partner schools
- Contact Us – By telephone or email, and see directions to our sites.
- Report An absence - By emailing the school
- Calendar – click here to go directly to our School Calendar to see what’s happening at Bridge.
- Vacancies – this link is for job opportunities within our organization
- Gallery – click here to see archived pictures.
- Head Teacher’s welcome – click here for a welcome message from our Executive Head Mr Andrew Burton.
- Secondary – click this to see an overview of The Bridge Centre Secondary Lichfield. Included here is information about each of our subjects areas, including what students will study at Key Stage 3 and 4; and assessment information.
- Primary – click this to see an overview of Little Bridge Primary Rugeley. Included here is information about our curriculum and assessment.
- Information - click here to see Key school information, including policies, Admission pathway, SEND report
- News & Events – click here for recent news items and to read our termly newsletters, which celebrate all of the outstanding things that are taking place at the school.
- Parents – click this to access useful information for parents, including admission pathway, SEND reports, school policies and links to copies of letters and communications sent home.
- Students – this is where your son/daughter can access quick links to useful school services; exam timetables and useful careers information. Please encourage your son/daughter to access the information using the links provided.
- Safeguarding – Up to date information regarding keeping our young people safe, and guidance on what to do and who to contact if you have concerns regarding a Bridge pupil.
- Home Learning – See here guidance on remote learning, including a Learning Wall and printable resources for all Key Stages.