Believe - Inspire – Set no Limits
Wissage Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6SW
Headteacher: Mr Andrew Burton - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHER OF MATHS – KS3/KS4
PERMANENT FULL TIME (32.5 HRS)
PAYSCALE MS1 – UPS3 (£23,720 - £39,406)
Required as soon as possible
Bridge Short Stay School (Pupil Referral Unit) has a vacancy for a Maths teacher commencing as soon as possible.
The Bridge Centre caters for students from Key Stages 1 to 4 who have been permanently excluded from school, suffer with medical conditions including anxiety and it also offers short programmes for students who are presenting challenging behaviour in their mainstream settings. Successful applicants will have a commitment to raising the self-esteem and achievement levels of disaffected students. We would welcome applications from candidates with mainstream or special experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspiring teacher with a successful track record of working with pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Has proven teaching excellence with a commitment to high standards
- Has excellent communication skills, resilience and a sense of humour
- Has energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to team working and supporting colleagues.
- An empathetic communicator, who leads by example and builds positive relationships with students, parents/carers, staff and all other stakeholders
This position is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Visits would be encouraged, to arrange a visit please contact Lynnette Abell on 01543 255872.
Closing date – Monday 4th February, 2019
Interviews – week beginning 11th February, 2019
Click here to redirect to TES website.